You can check the departure or arrival platform of your coach at any of the information panels that we have placed throughout the premises, or at the information point located in the center of the station.
Yes, and they are open to the public 24 hours a day. We provide 3 different capacities:
- Minimum payment 4,00 €
- From 4 to 8 hours 8,00 €
- From 8 to 24 hours 10,00 €
- 2 days 20,00 €
- 3 days 30,00 €
- 4 days 40,00 €
- 5 days 50,00 €
- 6 days 60,00 €
- 7 days (Maximum occupancy time) 70,00 €
- Minimum payment 3,00 €
- From 4 to 8 hours 6,00 €
- From 8 to 24 hours 9,00 €
- 2 days 18,00 €
- 3 days 27,00 €
- 4 days 36,00 €
- 5 days 45,00 €
- 6 days 54,00 €
- 7 days (Maximum occupancy time) 63,00 €
- Minimum payment 5,00 €
- From 4 to 8 hours 10,00 €
- From 8 to 24 hours 15,00 €
- 2 days 30,00 €
- 3 days 45,00 €
- 4 days 60,00 €
- 5 days 75,00 €
- 6 days 90,00 €
- 7 days (Maximum occupancy time) 105,00 €
No, we close the building for a few hours during the night for clean-up.
The station is open every day of the year from 05:15h to 00:30h. Outside these times, and exclusively for passengers with valid tickets who request it, we provide a small room with food and beverage machines, WC, and information screens.
- On the side of the station with Nàpols St. there is the metro and suburban train stop "Arc de Triomf".
- On Ali Bei St. with Sicília St. there is the 54 bus stop.
- On Ali Bei St. with Nàpols St. there is a cab station.
- On the first floor you will find all the ticket offices of the companies operating in the station, where you can buy your ticket if you don't already have one.
- Departing buses usually will be parked on the corresponding platform about 15-20 minutes before the departure.
We have restoration services offering sandwiches, coffee or soft drinks to the traveler, beverage and snack vending machines, and gift stores. We also have air-conditioned lounges with free wifi and background music.
No. We have a parking lot where you pay by the minute and with special offers for travelers, and which has direct access to the courtyard where the buses park.
There are also elevators at all entrances.
We are very close to the city center, Plaza Catalunya. Just two metro stops away, L1 stations "Arc de Triomf" to "Catalunya", or a 5 minute walk along Ronda Sant Pere.
Yes, the station has a parcel service located on platform 42, open Monday to Friday from 7:30 to 14:30 and from 16:30 to 19:30. Only to national destinations.
We have a lost and found desk at the station facilities. If the loss has been inside the bus, you have to address to the ticket offices of the corresponding carrier.
You can inquire about lost items by e-mail to email@example.com or directly at the information point of the station (7h-21h).
Yes, Imserso trips for senior citizens leave from Barcelona Nord bus station. Travelers can head to the IMSERSO ticket offices Mundiplan ticket booth 20, and Viajes para mayores Mundosenior Plus ticket booth 10, where they will be informed of the departure platform and will be able to proceed to the check-in.
It is recommended that passengers arrive at least 30 minutes and no more than 2 hours before the departure time of the bus.
It is recommended that you arrive no more than 2 hours before the scheduled arrival time of the bus.