The Costa Brava is a paradise but it is an area difficult to access without a car. That's why, at Barcelona Nord Station, we make it easy for you to get there comfortably and without worrying about anything.
That's why we want to recommend you the best destinations on the Costa Brava so that you can enjoy this summer like never before!:
- Cap de Creus: the east of the Iberian Peninsula.
To the north of the Gulf of Roses is this Natural Park. You will recognize it by its lighthouse, its rocky and steep shapes, and its small stone coves.
- Cadaqués: the pearl of the Costa Brava.
Accompanied by the Tramuntana wind, there is nothing more beautiful than walking through its cobbled streets or bathing in its coves of calm waters on a summer day.
- Medes Islands: the seal of Estartit
This protected area preserves one of the most important biodiversities in the Mediterranean, very popular with divers who enjoy its incredible environment.
- Begur:The getaway you need!
The coves and beaches of Begur are a spectacle, its historic center invites you to travel to the middle Ages, and its houses with colorful doors, you will fall in love.
- Calella de Palafrugell:The beginning of your summer
Start the summer enjoying the singing of habaneras on the beach of Port Bo and savouring a "fish suquet" in one of the restaurants near the beach of Canadell.
- Platja d'aro:More than its beaches!
You can visit the monuments you will find in its historic centre, and make some of the routes that exist in the surrounding mountains. You will love it!
- -Check the timetables of the bus lines that take you to these destinations:
- - Sign up for one of the excursions that leave from the station:
Head north to rediscover the Costa Brava