Do you have any packages to send?
At Barcelona Nord Bus Station you have at your disposal a parcel service that delivers to many towns, taking advantage of the routes of the lines that operate from the station. Your parcels will reach their destination quickly, economically and safely.
Monday to Thursday: from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Friday: from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays is closed
(+34) 932 32 43 29
- Perishable goods cannot be invoiced.
- Bicycles must be dismantled and perfectly packed.
- In order to collect the packages, you must show your ID card.
- A storage fee of €0.60 will be charged when picking up a package.
- The package must be checked in at least one hour before the coach departs.
- Packages checked in from Barcelona will not be delivered to your home address.
- Packages received in Barcelona can be delivered at an additional cost.
The parcel service is located opposite platform 42 and can be accessed by car via the same access used by coaches. When you arrive at the entrance gate, you must tell the control tower operator that you are coming to take or collect a parcel from the parcel service.
For reasons of coach hold capacity, packages may not measure more than 1.5 m. high by 1 m. wide. And they should not weigh more than 20 or 25 kg. The price is calculated according to the weight of the package.